Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Look Who's Crawling!

Ready...

set...GO!!


It ain't fast, and it ain't pretty, but the Walker-man is crawling! I really have no idea where it came from; he just kind of took off one day this week and has been getting better at it every day!


All I know is "game on!" I haven't been able to turn my head for a second since! Jake has been awesome about putting his toys up high and knowing which toys are "baby toys" and are safe to let Walker play with. I say that, but I also walked out of the room this week for literally 5 seconds (pre-crawling) to put a bottle up, and I walked back in to find that Jake had put a green mardi-gras necklace around Walker's neck! I almost passed out! Just when I thought I could trust Jake, I was quickly reminded that he's only 2 and doesn't know better.



I'm so proud of Jake, though. He just gets better and better with Walker everyday. Everyone has told me that it (i.e. sibling rivalry) starts getting worse when the 2nd one gets mobile, but so far, so good. I think Jake is actually excited that Walker can now actually "do something." Too cute. I PRAY it stays this way! Love these boys!

Check out this video below of Walker crawling:



No comments: