Ok, I know I said I was going to take a break from the blog, but I just couldn't resist posting these cute pictures. I don't have much time to go into detail, but I promise there will be more later. I can assure you, though, we are having a blast on vacation!! These pictures are from our time at the beach with my cousin Christy and her husband's family. Jake had the best time ever playing with Chase and Ryleigh Kate; we never get to spend so much one-on-one time with the kids, so Jake really enjoyed all the attention! I wish I had some pictures from our time on the beach, but I completely forgot to take my camera. I hope you enjoy these cute pictures anyways!



2 comments:
You are blog obsessed!! You are supposed to be on vacation!!! Can't wait to see the beach pics. Hope jake likes all the sand and water...
talk to you soon!
I am secretly glad you are sneakin in and posting pics!!
Post a Comment