Yesterday was almost the perfect day for our family of 3. We started the morning out at the Zoo, came home and took naps, went to the pool for a couple of hours, came home and hung out with friends, played on the slip-n-slide, and then called it a day. The only thing that could have made it any more perfect is if Mommy and Daddy would have gotten to go on a date while Jake slept, but I will totally settle for our quiet evenings at home together.
Jake is really enjoying all this Daddy-time he's gotten over the last 2 weeks. Tyson has gone into the office a couple of times a week for a few hours, and the whole time he's gonna, Jake asks "Da Da?" Poor Jake is going to be in shell-shock come football season! On that note, I am going to be taking a break from the blog and enjoying these last 2 weeks of Tyson's vacation. Grandparents and Great Grandparents, don't worry...I'll snap plenty of pictures during the break!



No comments:
Post a Comment