Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lost Pictures






Playtime's over...off to bed!

I ran across these pictures yesterday, and I don't know how I forgot to post them. They were in my May folder, and judging by Jake's hideous hair cut and sparse amount of teeth on bottom, that seems about right. Either way, these pictures are so cute to me! I believe these were taken right before Jake's bedtime when Tyson had just gotten home from work. Jake knows exactly when it's time for his Daddy to get home, so he just waits by the door listening for the garage door to open. And then, it turns into playtime for a good 30 minutes while the boys chase each other around the house. Sometimes I forget who's the child and who's the parent. :) It's so cute, though, and definitely the brightest part of Jake's day (as you can tell)!

No comments: