Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...some more!

Happy Father's Day from the Summers' Family!

Well, it's that time of the year again...time for the annual Media Guide picture. The picture above is the one I think they are going to use for the program. I can't tell you how hard it was to even get Jake to sit still for the picture, much less get him to smile. Oh well. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a Happy Father's Day! I know my sweet Jake already snuck on the blog in the middle of the night and posted something for his Daddy, but I wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to the other fathers in our family! We love you all very much!


Happy Father's Day....

Tyson

Granddaddy

Dad

and Courtney!


He may not be with us today, but I know Andy was a wonderful father to Tyson the 3 short years that he was alive during Tyson's life. It makes me so sad that Jake and I will never get to meet this wonderful man, but it makes me even sadder to know that Tyson had to grow up without his father. I hope Jake never has to experience this. We love you, Granddaddy Andy!


Andy Summers


No comments: