Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vacation!



Look!! They're sharing!!
And they are playing nicely together!!...for now!



I guess my title is misleading...we're not technically on "a vacation," but we are on "vacation." You see, this week starts Tyson's 4 weeks of summer vacation. Yep, he gets the whole 4 weeks off! Don't get me wrong, though, my little workaholic does go into the office Tuesdays and Thursdays while Jake goes to Mother's Day Out, but other than that, he is here for the duration. We have a lot planned for the next 4 weeks- lots of trips to the pool and zoo, playdates, a beach trip, but just mostly hanging out the 3 of us. This is my favorite time of year!! Now if only I didn't have to work during these 4 weeks...sigh. Happy vacation time to us! 2 months 2 weeks and 5 days until football season!

Did I mention that we are gonna be seeing a lot more of this little boy in the fall? Yep, Ryan is gonna come play with us when his Mommy goes back to work in September. I am so excited to be able to keep him during the week; he and Jake are going to the same Mother's Day Out next year so I think it's going to work out well. We love Ryan so much, and besides, the boys already act like they're brothers!

No comments: