Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm an Aunt!...Day 2

Jace Christian Howell
Proud Grandma of 2!
Look at this look he's giving me!

Doesn't Amy look amazing?

Uncle Bobby and Jace

The Fam


The baby that never sleeps

Nice Mohawk!

I just can't get enough of Jace!


I just got back to Birmingham, and I'm already missing my little nephew. Don't get me wrong, I am so glad to be home so that I can squeeze my own little man, but it tugged on my heart having to say goodbye to my sis and little Jace. I sure do wish I could see them more; it's amazing how much I love that little boy already!

Amy, Courtney, and Jace all seem to be doing well. Amy has been such a trooper throughout this whole thing; she continues to amaze me. She is going to be such a good mama! And Jace is such a sweet baby. He is by far the most alert newborn I have ever seen; he literally just hung out the whole day wide awake. Anyways, enjoy the pics...can you tell that I am one proud Aunt? Oh, and don't worry...I will be sure to post some pics on Jake soon! I think he has gotten even cuter (if that's possible) since I've been gone! :)


Oh, and in case you are wondering, Jace is named after Courtney's grandfather. I think they are going to nickname him "JC," but we will see. It is definitely confusing with his name being so close to Jake's, but we'll get used to it! Poor Jake has only heard me say it once, and he thought I was referring to him!

1 comment:

Ashley and Worth said...

Congrats on being a new aunt! Please tell Amy congratulations from us!