I am so proud to announce the birth of my nephew, Jace Christian Howell. Jace was born today, June 13, 2009 at 5:50 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 6 oz and 20.5 inches long. Amy, Courtney, and Jace are all doing very well!
Tyson and I were both so lucky to be able to be there for his birth; it's kind of a crazy story how it all happened. I was supposed to work Friday and Saturday night at the hospital and Tyson worked a football camp this weekend in Athens, so Tyson's Mama came and kept Jake at our house. Long story short, my dear friend Casey Rae volunteered Friday night to work my Saturday night shift so that I could spend some time with my family. Little did I know that my sister would go into labor early Saturday morning. I had just enough time to catch some zzz's before I loaded up and headed to Atlanta. Tyson's mom stayed on through to watch Jake for us, and Tyson met me in Atlanta. It was so perfect how it unfolded. I couldn't imagine not being able to be there for my nephew's birth. I just hate that Jake couldn't be there, but Northside is kind of strict on children visiting.
I have a ton of pictures, but I just wanted to put up a few so that everyone could get a sneak peak at what my cutie nephew looks like. We are so blessed! Praise God for a safe delivery and healthy baby! Now here's hoping to a speedy recovery for my sis!



1 comment:
Glad everyone is doing well and that you were there; he's precious.
Post a Comment