Tyson, Jake, and I spent the afternoon at the Zoo...like every other person in Birmingham! Man that place was crowded! We really enjoyed ourselves, though, despite the massive crowd. This was Tyson's first trip to the Birmingham Zoo, and I think he was kind of impressed with our little Zoo. Jake definitely had a good time! In the past, Jake hasn't really noticed the animals, but this time, he said "woof woof" at EVERY animal that he saw! I thought my briliant child could already distinguish dogs from other animals...turns out, "woof woof" is the only sound he can make so apparently everything must be a dog, right? Oh well, it was so cute! We are gonna have so much fun going to the Zoo this Spring and Summer! Have a great weekend, and enjoy the pictures!



1 comment:
Jake's just a "dawg" at heart! Great pictures!
Post a Comment