Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow!








Snow Angel? Snow plow!!


I wish I could say that I woke up to a Winter Wonderland today like everyone else in Birmingham, but unfortunately, I was at work last night when the snow started. I have never seen it come down that hard before...well, except when I was in Colorado skiing. It was so exciting! I was so tempted to call Tyson in the middle of the night to wake him up and tell him to look outside, but I let him sleep. I couldn't wait to get home this morning to see Jake play in the snow for the first time ever; Tyson knew I was tired and wanted to go to sleep ASAP, so he already had Jake dressed and ready when I got home. We didn't stay outside too long, but Jake was a site. As you can tell by the pictures, Jake wasn't a big fan of the snow. Oh well, good thing we live in Alabama and only see snow once or twice a year! We'll try again next year though!

No comments: