These two pictures were actually taken at my Grandparents' house last week, but I thought they were too cute not to post. Tyson taught Jake to "spike" a football, and he is soooo cute when he does it! Anyways, I took Jake to his first spring football practice this past Saturday. Last year, we went to 2 scrimmages and the spring game, but I never attempted to go to practice. Well, Jake has really been missing his Daddy, so I thought we'd give it a shot.
Once we got to practice, I was trying to point out Tyson to Jake. Tyson was about 50 yards from us, so Jake had a hard time distinguishing which guy was Tyson. About that time, Tyson yelled really loudly some choice words at his players, and Jake, with the sweetest most innocent face, looks up at me, smiles, and says "Da Da!" I couldn't help but laugh and say, "Yes. That's your Da Da, and we don't EVER repeat those words...ok?"
I wish I would have had my camera with me that day. I had taken Jake in his red Radio Flyer wagon, and he was adorable! I'll definitely try to get some pics when we go back sometime this week!



No comments:
Post a Comment