Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

"My Ball"

"Ball?"
Jake loves to dunk anything he can get his hands on!
Oh, and we love to do tricks on our 4-wheeler!
...and we've started making silly faces at Mama's camera!

Up until now, Jake has never slept with anything in his crib- no blankets, pillows, pacifiers, stuffed animals, snuglies, etc. He has definitely been a "self soother"...until now. Last night, Tyson laid Jake down for bed; Jake usually will lay right down and go to sleep by himself. Well, Tyson hadn't been out of the room very long when we here Jake whine, "Mama....Dada...my ball!" Tyson and I died laughing; it was the cutest thing I've ever heard Jake say. The boy is so obsessed with his basketball that he even wants to sleep with the thing! I just love having a little boy!

No comments: