Ma Ma and Granddaddy with the great grandkids-
Connor (8), Spenser (1.5), Carson (2.5), Ryleigh Kate (3), Chase (6.5) and Jake (1)
Happy first day of Spring! Tyson started Spring football this week and Jake had Spring Break, so Spring is definitely all around us...and the pollen, too! Jake and I went down to my Grandparents' house for a couple of days, and that place is COVERED in pollen! The pollen didn't deter us from having SO MUCH FUN, though!
Jake and I got to spend a lot of one-on-one time (which doesn't happen much anymore with all the kids around!) with my Grandparents and our cousin Ryleigh Kate. Jake thought he was so cute once he realized he could say "Ma Ma", which is what we call my grandmother, he really thought he was hot stuff. And Jake and Ryleigh Kate were just precious together; they are definitely going to be good buddies one day! Poor Ryleigh Kate...I know I say this everytime, but she is the ONLY girl great grandchild out of 6! In case you can't do the math, that's 5 boys and 1 girl! She is tough as nails, though, I'll give her that!
We also got to see all the other cousins yesterday after school. We started out by all going and playing in the swing set in the backyard, and somehow, we all ended up in the Creek! It was so much fun! I'm going to dedicate a whole post on that later because I got so many pictures from it, so be on the look out! Have a great weekend! Thanks for letting us come visit Ma Ma and Granddaddy! We love you!
**And yes, Jake has the same outfit as in the last post. I desperately need to take him shopping for some Spring clothes!



No comments:
Post a Comment