Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hcg Level Update



I FINALLY heard back from my doctor's office today, and my hcg levels from 2/26 were at 8! That's really down from 42 the week prior, but I'm still not back to normal (less than 5). To be honest, though, I'm kind of disappointed. I am so ready to be back to "normal"; it has almost been a month since the miscarriage, and I still have this hanging over my head. Don't get me wrong, I'm EXTREMELY grateful that the levels are dropping (and dropping so quickly) and that there's a good chance that I don't have cancer, but I am just ready to have this behind me. I know that even when my levels do return to normal, I am still gonna have to go in for bloodwork often, but this is pure TORTURE! I'm gonna have my blood drawn on Thursday, but I'm not gonna be able to update for a while because we are going to Jamaica!! Yep, just me and Tyson for 4 days in the Caribbean! Needless to say, my Hcg levels will be the LAST thing on my mind next week! Thank you all so much for continuing to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. The support we have received has been tremendous, and we are so appreciative! The end is definitely in site! Thanks again!

1 comment:

pcb said...

Great news and y'all enjoy your trip!