Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Year in Pictures



Newborn

1 Month Old

2 Months Old

3 Months Old
4 Months Old

5 Months Old

6 Months Old
7 Months Old
8 Months Old
9 Months Old
10 Months Old
11 Months Old
Almost 12 Months Old


Tomorrow is the big day...our baby turns 1! I can't believe he was born a whole year ago; I feel like it was just yesterday! Looking back at these pictures, though, I'm reminded that our baby didn't just get where he is overnight! Is it just me or does he totally look like a different kid? I know everyone says that about their kids, but I honestly feel this way! Jake has gone from a chubby brunette to a slender blond!
It was funny...when Jake was born, he looked just like my baby pictures. Now, though, he is really starting to look more like Tyson. In fact, whenever we are all together in public, all I hear is "you look just like your daddy!" I don't mind, though, because my husband is a very handsome man! ;)
I'm going to break down Jake's features from head to toe so y'all will know (if you haven't already figured it out) who I think he gets that feature from. Here goes...
  • Hair - not sure...we were both blond as toddlers, but I PRAY he gets my hair line :)
  • Forehead- Beth
  • Eye Structure- Not sure...but they are awefully Asian looking at times :)
  • Eye Color- Tyson...they are the most beautiful eyes ever!
  • Nose - Beth...bless his little heart
  • Ears- Beth...except for his slightly pointed Right ear...don't know where that one came from! Must be the milk man!
  • Mouth - Tyson...he has such lucious lips
  • Teeth - Tyson...again, bless his heart :)
  • Smile and dimples- Beth
  • Overall "Physique"- Tyson...Baby got back
  • Hands and Feet- Tyson
  • Personality- to be determined...right now he is awefully introverted to be my child :)

No comments: