poor girl, she is the only girl out of 6 boys!!
Is it me or do the 2 on the left look really guilty?
MaMa and Carson...I've never seen him be this still before!
Pa Pa has quite a lap-full there!
Jake loves playing with Grandmama's pretty bracelets!
Long time no blog! Jake and I went home last weekend to visit my parents for a couple of days, and we ended up staying the whole week. We even got to see Tyson for a couple days because he was in the area recruiting, so we really enjoyed ourselves. Jake and I weren't feeling very well, and my mom really spoiled us, so I took it for all it was worth! We did ride over to Cochran on Saturday to "surprise" my granddaddy for his birthday; we had so much fun visiting with my grandparents and our cousins. We even got to see Grandmama in Cochran! She drove over for the day to see us, so you know Jake was extra spoiled! As usual, we already miss everybody and are looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment