Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Playin' in the Truck

"Something stinks! Can someone please check my diaper!"

"Can I have a truck when I get older, Mommy?"
You better ask your grandparents! Mr. Mischievous
"LET ME OUTTA HERE!"Jake LOVED playing in the mud!

While we were in Thomaston this past week, we didn't get a chance to play outside too much because the weather was pretty dreary. We finally reached the point of being cooped up long enough, so we took our chances and went outside to play. Actually, we were outside for 0.2 seconds when I wimped out and didn't want to get Jake's new tennis shoes too muddy, so I put Jake in the back of my Dad's truck and let him "play" in there. Yeah...that didn't last too long. It turns out that my dad had a smelly old bag of trash in the back of the truck that was really intrigued Jake but grossed me out. So...I gave in and let him play in the mud. I'm really proud of myself for letting him get so dirty...it was hard though!

No comments: