Today we celebrated Jake's 1st Birthday with another small party at our house with our good friends and neighbors, the Maddens and the Turners. Ashley, Ginger, and I live in a 4 house radius and all have boys born less than a month apart. Jake is the oldest at 12 months, Ryan is 11.5 months, and Brantley is 11 months old; I am so excited to be able to celebrate the boys' 1st birthdays in the next couple of weeks! It's going to be fun! Needless to say, we are very blessed to have such great neighbors! Thank you both for making Jake's 1st birthday so special!
Happy Birthday, Jake! We love you so much! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of the sweet little boy that you have become, and we can't wait to celebrate MANY more birthdays with you! (I promise, though, the parties will get better!)
***By the way, thanks for the new camera Mom and Dad! I love it! Don't these pictures look awesome?



No comments:
Post a Comment