Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ryan's 1st Birthday!

The Birthday Boy

"Feet don't fail me now!"

Hey Brantley!

Jake provided the entertainment for the kids And then Jake practiced baptizing Brantley

Some serious conversation going on here!

Ryan's mommy, Ashley
"I really want some of Ryan's cake, Daddy...can we go check it out?"
"Oh yeah. I've gotta have just a little taste of Ryan's cake."

Ryan says, "Back off my cake man. It's MY birthday not yours anymore!"

"Finger-lickin' good!"

A year ago today, one of Jake's best friends, Ryan, made his grand entrance into this world, and Jake and Ryan have been inseperable since! I wish I could say they play well together all the time, but the boys have become more like brothers than friends...if you know what I mean. We love Ryan to death, though, and we look forward to many more birthdays together! Happy 1st Birthday, Ryan! We love you!

No comments: