Hmmm...he probably shouldn't be chewing on that box. Maybe I can trade the box for an actual Tylenol container...he won't care, right?
Is it possible for the terrible 2's to start at 1 year and 1 week? Seriously? This last week, if Jake hasn't gotten his way in the slightest, he has been having full-out temper tantrums that involves him THROWING himself on the floor and kicking and screaming AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS!! It's awful!! To make matters worse, he did it at the grocery store today!! And do you know what I did? Like any cool mama, I pulled out my cell phone and recorded the whole thing! Yep, I had to show Tyson how crazy HIS child was acting! I know you probably think this is funny, Dad...I'm finally getting pay-back for being the bratty child that I was, right?
In all fairness to my normally sweet child, it seems that he is cutting almost every tooth left to cut...seriously. By the end of the week, he should have a whole head of teeth! Anyways, I do pray teething is to blame for these temper tantrums, if not, we have our work cut out for us! I can't imagine what 2 is going to be like!



1 comment:
2's rough. i'll leave it at that.
Post a Comment