Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

12 Month Checkup

Dunk it Jake!
Sizing it up!
Double checking one more time!

He shoots!...
He scores!

Tuesday, Jake skipped school and Tyson took an early lunch and we all went to see the pediatrician for Jake's 12 month checkup. As usual, the checkup went well. Jake
weighed in at 23 lbs 14.5 oz (65%) and was 30.5 inches tall (75%). Little peanut's head was actually not so "little" after all; it was 18.75 inches which is in the 75%. Overall, I was very surprised with Jake's measurements...he hasn't grown much at all since his 9 month checkup! I knew he was getting skinnier, but I would have thought he had grown more than an inch in 3 months! Dr. Dudgeon picked up on my concerns and told me not to worry that he thought Jake was going to be about 6 feet tall! Tyson still doesn't believe it, but I am just excited he actually stands a chance to be a bit taller than his 5 '4 mama! Maybe he can be a basketball player after all!

1 comment:

pcb said...

Seems to me like he's growing up too fast! Glad he had a great check up; you and Tyson are very blessed, you know.