"This green thing sure is a convenient arm rest!"
"That is one dirty sock, mommy. I promise if you let me chew on it for one second, I can get it good and clean!"
"I'm gonna catch that sock one day!"
"Hey! Something new for me to put my mouth on!"
"Hmmm..."
"I'm not so sure about this, mommy."
"This clear stuff tastes nasty!"
"Uggghhhh...I'm never drinking water EVER again!"
"Hey, friends! What's up?"Despite the smiling, playful-looking child in the pictures, Jake has been battling a bad cold this week. In fact, his nose has been beet-red and his eyes have been droopy and just as red all week long; we've been having to suck out his nose continuously and he has a really bad cough. I'm really glad it hasn't turned in to anything more, especially since I went to the doc this week and got diagnosed with bronchitis. Tyson has really stepped it up and been such a good husband and father this week caring for both Jake and me. Other than that, nothing much has been going on around here. Tyson starts his "vacation time" this Monday and gets a whole 4 weeks off. I say "vacation" kind of loosely because Tyson doesn't quite get the meaning of the word. He has been concocting a plan to set up Jake's pack and play at his office so he can get work done on the days that I am working. How about that for vacation? Anyways, Jake is still doing well with his rolling over and sitting up despite feeling so bad. As you can tell from the pics, we had a new first (and last!)...the Dr. Brown's training cup. You see, Jake hasn't been eating well lately (he fights EVERY bottle) and has actually lost some weight. So...desperate times call for desperate measures and we thought we would try the sippy cup. We practiced with water (like the books say), but Jake wasn't having it. I guess he's going to just be a picky eater!



1 comment:
We missed seeing you guys when we were in B'ham today. Hopefully we will catch you when Ellie is born. I want to see Jake and Zoey together. Hope yall are feeling better!
Post a Comment