Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

My 2 favorite boys before church
Jake can't wait to drink some of daddy's coffee!

Happy Father's Day everyone...especially to Tyson, my dad, and my granddaddy! I love you all so much, and I am so lucky to have you all in my life. I have to brag on my husband a little bit, though, because today is the day for this! I have to admit, I have the best husband in the world and Jake has the best father in the world hands down. Tyson has a very time consuming job, but when he is home is does such a good job. I always knew he would be really good with our children, but I never knew he would be this good. He is just such a natural. Ok. So I could go on and on all day long about how great my husband is, but then I might lose your interest. So...I think Tyson had a good first Father's Day. Jake gave his daddy this cute little coffee mug with Tyson's favorite picture of Jake on it, and Tyson loved it (or at least he acted like he did). He also got a coupon for "the man bag of his choice" which he later redeemed for a sporty adidas backpack. Apparently, the navy paisley Vera Bradley diaper bag wasn't "man enough" for Tyson, so he needed his own "man bag" for when he takes Jake out. I gave Tyson a "fishing trip for 2" for when we go to the beach in a couple of weeks; I'm afraid it's more for me than for my husband, though. Anyways, happy Father's Day everyone! Enjoy the pics! By the way, the bottom picture shows a good shot of the "comb-over." My brilliant husband put lotion on the comb-over to keep it in place...I almost died! He was the greasiest-looking kid at church! Love you anyway, Tyson!!

1 comment:

Kellen Family said...

Jake is getting so big!!! I love the comb-over. James has one as well, and it looks exactly like Jake's when I slick James' hair down for church ;) Let me know if you and Jake are feeling better, and we'll plan a day to go to the pool this week.