Saturday, June 21, 2008
First Tooth!
Tyson, Jake, and I were riding down the road yesterday when Jake started to cry. Like any mom would do if there child didn't take a pacifier, I leaned around and put my finger in his mouth. All of a sudden...whammm!! My child bit me! Well....in all actuality, my finger got stuck between his top gum and his bottom gum with a little bit of tooth in there. Either way, I started tearing up. My baby got his first tooth. Looking back at some of his symptoms from this past week, it all makes perfect sense now. I wish I had some cute pictures to show you of his new tooth, but it just broke the surface and you can barely see it. Hopefully, though, we will have some pearly whites to show y'all soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm SO SORRY I couldn't be present for Jake's baptism (and to view the progress of the first-tooth eruption). I am even sorrier that Bobby King forgot to give you the gifts that I insisted he put in his car, the night before (so he wouldn't forget!) - one of them is a "baptism blanket" that is so sweet. And now, the moment is gone forever. (%*)$%^%*(@#$&%^ (and that's exactly what I said when he 'fessed up).
So, I'm sending them by mail and maybe you can use the blanket for the NEXT child's baptism.
Jackie
Post a Comment