"Going..."
"Going..."
"Gone!"
My big helper!
Jake LOVES his "granddaddy" (well...great granddaddy to be exact)
I know we live in Alabama, but no, Jake, you can't date your cousin...no matter how cute she is!
Ryleigh Kate says, "Can baby Jake ride, too?"
The best great grandparents in the world!Here are some of the pictures we took last week at my grandparents' house in Cochran, Georgia. While we were there, Jake and I got to go to the "Dykes Family Reunion" (which is my mom's mom's mom's family), spent the day at the pool with ALL the cousins (except Ryleigh Kate who was napping), got to see Tyson's mom one day, and just enjoyed hanging out with our family and eating MaMa's good cooking. Tyson got to come home from football camp for lunch almost everyday that we were there, so I was glad I got to spend a little time with him, too. One of the best things about the trip, though, was getting to see how sweet Chase and Ryleigh Kate are to my "baby Jake." We never get to spend much 1 on 1 time with them because there are always so many other little kids around that Jake never gets much attention, but they both surprised me with how loving they are to my little boy. Ryleigh Kate, who is about 26 months old, was such a big helper; she helped change "baby Jake's" diaper, helped feed him, held him (with a little assistance of course), entertained him, and just helped me however I needed her. She is such a big girl!! We miss you all already! Thanks for putting up with us, MaMa and Granddaddy! We love you!






1 comment:
Those pictures of Jake falling asleep remind me of Tyson...one time Mary Ann and I stepped out of the kitchen while Tyson was in his high chair...we noticed he got very quiet and when we checked on him, he was passed out with his face in his lunch!
Pendy
Post a Comment