Team Summers
The Wensyel family
Here you go, Coach Callahan! Your 5 seconds of fame on the Summers' blog! ;)
UCF beat UConn 62-17 this past Saturday, increasing our ranking to #19 on the AP poll and maintaining our first place (tied with one other team, though) in the conference! Woo hoo!
The boys and I booked it back from St. Simons to get to the game by halftime. This was Anderson's first football game and the boys' first game this season. Everything went well until about 3 minutes left in the game- Anderson was STARVING, so I had to feed him. Well, of course, he takes about 20 minutes to eat, so we were late getting out of the stands and to the locker room to see the players come out. To make matters worse, he had a massive blow-out at the end of the feeding; it took me, another coach's wife, and my friend, Angie to change. OMG!! The whole game (well, second half), I was sitting there thinking "I might can do this by myself after all...I got this!" Oh no, I didn't have it. I will totally be looking to leave at least 1 or 2 thirds of my children home for the next game! Ha!




1 comment:
That last picture is SO good!
Post a Comment