Terrance Plummer (TP) #41 grabbing the jersey of QB Teddy Bridgewater to get the sack. TP is probably my favorite linebacker Tyson has ever coached. He calls the boys his little brothers. :)
Tyson giving a man hug to Coach Key, who is the coach that helped us get this job at UCF. Forever grateful to him.
More celebrating...love this big ole smile on Tyson's face. I sure wish I could've been there to see it in person.
This past Friday night, UCF defeated #8 Louisville 38-35. It was a HUGE win for us! We are now ranked #21 in the AP poll and #25 in the Coaches poll, tied for 1st in our conference, and that much closer to a BCS bowl game bid! Life sure is good when you're winning!!
By the way, this was my first weekend (well, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday morning) alone with the 3 boys and I rocked it! I even ventured out by myself with the 3 boys to Jake's school Fall Festival, and everyone survived! Tyson did get Saturday afternoon off, so that was nice. We watched lots of football, Tyson took the big boys out for a little while, we went and celebrated our win with Coach Key and his fiancé, and then Tyson pulled a certain little boy's first tooth! It was a fantastic weekend! Next up, we have UConn at home at noon on ESPN. Go Knights! :)
*Photos courtesy of ucfsports.com.






No comments:
Post a Comment