Nothing makes goodbye any sweeter than a trip to Krispy Kreme!
My monkeys!
My mom left this weekend after being here a month to help me with the baby. She's stayed that long with me after Jake's and Walker's birth, but Birmingham was close enough to home that she was able to come and go on the weekends. Well, with Orlando being 7-8 hours from Thomaston, that wasn't the case this time. I'll be honest, I didn't think she'd make it a full a month...poor thing gets worn out from my crazy boys in a weekend normally! Ha! She was a huge help, though, and I'm glad she stuck around that long...Lord knows I needed her. With Tyson having to travel for football and having to work almost 18 hour days every day of the week, I couldn't have managed my older two boys and a newborn by myself...especially after having such a rough recovery.
Thanks for everything, Mom!! You're a lifesaver!! We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment