Batman and Peter Pan
Jake's pumpkin, a Gremlin
Walker's pumpkin, a "W" for Walker.
Happy Halloween Eve!! I don't know about y'all, but I have 2 very excited little boys who can't wait for tomorrow.
We carved our pumpkins yesterday in hopes that they wouldn't rot before Halloween, unlike years past. Just to be on the safe side, I left them inside in the A.C. Dang this Florida heat! It was in the high 80's all day today and 86 tonight for trunk or treating. Where is Fall already? Ha!
So, like I said, tonight was our church's trunk or treating. Oh my goodness, I think my boys had more fun at that than they will have trick or treating tomorrow night. Have I ever mentioned how much we love and the boys love our church? We are so blessed! Anyways, I knew the boys would be wild men, so I wouldn't let them wear their real Halloween costumes. They were fine with that and quickly came up with alternatives. Jake was Peter Pan, which is his costume for his class's character parade tomorrow, and Walker chose Batman, which was Jake's costume (click here) when he was 3.
Stay tuned for Halloween pictures! Happy Halloween!



No comments:
Post a Comment