Mom and the boys
Playing at the pier playground.
Me and my boys :)
Cousins!! Gracie (almost 2), Jace (4), Walker (3), and Jake (5)
Feeding the ducks, fish, and turtles
One of the ducks had just had some babies.
We took some beach pics of my parents and the kids while we were there.
The boys had fall break last week, so we met my parents and my sister and her kids in St. Simons for an extended weekend. I'll be honest, I've been dreading this trip for a while because of the drive. It's a 4 hour trip there from Orlando, and between a 5 year old who has to go potty at least every hour, a 3 year old who has to have his DVD changed every 45 minutes, and a 7 week old who hates being in a car seat, I knew I was bound for misery. I sucked it up and did it anyways, and I'm so glad we did. We had so much, and the boys really enjoyed seeing their grandparents and cousins!
Here are a few funnies from the trip- Walker (my sweet, sweet, skinny Walker) went up to this big kid on the playground and told the kid "I'm gonna kick your butt!" Once I covered my face and laughed hysterically, I corrected him for his use of potty words and asked him "what would you have done if the kid would've hit you?" Walker replied "I'm stwong...I would've hit him back!" Hahaha! Also, on the way down there, my sweet Jake (who is the best big brother ever and sat next to Anderson to tend to him) finally got fed up with all the crying and said, "I just can't take it anymore!" Hahaha! That might not be funny to you, but I had had all the crying I could take about an hour before that. He lasted way longer than I did!
We had a great time, but of course, we missed Tyson. It's times like this that I wish he had a "normal job" with weekends off so that he could go with us.
Thanks for having us, mom and dad! And thanks for joining us, Amy!



1 comment:
Bahahaha!!!! I know exactly how you (and Jake) feel!! The descriptions of your 3 are carbon copies of my 3!!! Life with boys!!
Post a Comment