Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

8 Weeks!

 
 

This sweet boy turned 8 weeks old today!!  Not much new is going on except he has developed some serious baby acne.  Neither of my other two boys had it, so it's kind of freaking me out.  Poor baby just looks a hot mess between his baby acne and crusty eyes from his blocked tear ducts.  I sure hope it clears up soon so people will quit looking at him like something is wrong with him!

I know it's hard to tell from these pictures, but his eyes are still awfully blue.  I know we've got a while, but I don't think his eyes will end up turning brown like Jake's and Tyson's.  Walker's eyes stayed this blue for almost the first year and then turned hazel, and I bet Anderson's will, too.  Also, his hair is starting to grow back in on top where it fell out a few weeks ago.  It looks to be growing back in brown, so we'll see if that sticks or turns blond like the other two.

Anyways, more later.  Gotta run grab some sleep while I can. :)

No comments: