Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 14, 2013

The Maddens Visit!!

















Okay, the baby is starting to wake up, so I'll make this quick.  Our best friends from Birmingham, the Maddens, moved to Tampa in August.  Well, this weekend, they came to visit and meet Anderson.  Tyson had a bye again this weekend, so he was able to join us for the tail-end of the day, but otherwise, it was Ashley and me and our 6 six children. 6 children, folks!!!!  Holy cow, I can't believe I just said that.  Anyways, we loaded up the crew and took them to a horse farm/pumpkin patch down the road from our house.  So much fun...so much dirt!!  Anyways, we had a blast and threw the kids in the pool when we got home.  What a great day and now we get to do it more often since they live so close!!  Yay!!  Love the Maddens. :)

No comments: