Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

National Walk to School Day/ESPN All-Access


Ryan W., Sean W., Daniel C., Jake, DJ C., and Walker
Look who we ran in to! Sam!!!

Today is National Walk to School Day.  Now that it isn't 100 degrees and I'm not 9 months pregnant, I've started walking Jake to school again.  Actually, I pick up Jake and his buddies and my friend Angie takes them to school.  It's awesome to live so close to the school and not have to wait in that dreaded car line! 

And below is a preview of ESPN All-Access and the feature that they did on UCF Football.  Tyson was the defensive coach chosen to be "mic'd" up, which is pretty cool.  I just hope he watched his mouth and didn't say anything too offensive!  Ha!  Anyways, our episode airs tonight at 5 and 10 pm. 

No comments: