I'll make this quick. Anderson turned 5 weeks old last Wednesday and is changing every day. He is getting better at letting me put him down, but he still just wants to be held. Fortunately, he calms down easily to Jake, which is a big help, especially when I'm busy.
Anderson eats about every 2 hours during the day and is an absolute pig. He weighs over 13.5 lbs already! He goes to sleep at about 9 pm and wakes around 2 or 3 to eat and then again around 6. Not too bad.
He started rolling from his tummy to his back at 3 weeks, which I thought was a fluke, but now he does it every time I put him on his tummy.
Anderson is giving us more and more smiles every day and is crying less and less, which the big boys appreciate. Ha! Ok, that's all for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment