So do you remember me saying I had some posts/pictures that are kind of scattered? Well, here they are! Some of them I just didn't have time to post, and some of them I just couldn't find a topic to post about, so why not just combine them into one big random post?
The pictures above are were taken right before bedtime one night. Jake has been such an awesome and sweet big brother lately! I'm so proud of him! Walker, on the other hand, remains pretty cautious/guarded whenver Jake is close! Ha! I can't say that I blame him! ;)
This is Walker's newest trick, much like Jake's trick from back in the day. Mind you, I'm not trying to compare the 2 boys, but I couldn't help but notice that Jake started doing this same thing about 3 weeks after he started crawling. Apparently, this trick is a precursor for standing/walking, and since Jake was an early walker (10 months), I can't help but think Walker will be, too. Who knows...I could totally be wrong, and in a way, I kind of hope I am. Having two mobile children is wearing me out! I told Tyson yesterday that the only time I actually sat down was when I was driving and when I was feeding Walker supper while simulateously stuffing my mouth. Ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment