Guess who's 7 months old? Walker!!! Here is a little bit about Walker at 7 months...
He is a monster! I don't know exactly how much Walker weighs, but he has gotten so big lately. When he turned 6 months old, I started putting him in 6-9 month clothes. Well, over the course of the last month, he has already outgrown the 6-9 month clothes AND is starting to outgrow 12 month clothes! He has gotten so big, Jake looks little next to him sometimes! Crazy!
Walker still eats about every 3 hours during the day 6-7 oz and eats a jar of baby food 3 times a day; he has also started feeding himself puffs and yogurt melts this last week. Walker's sleep has been inconsistent over the last month, but for the most part, he sleeps about 12-14 hours a night. Walker naps about 2-3 times a day for about 3-4 hours total. He is such an awesome baby!
Walker's crawling is really picking up in speed; he is such a busy body and is in to everything! He really wants to pull-up, but he can't quite do it yet. Walker does really well, though, when I prop him up to play on his little table...if his brother doesn't come and knock him down that is! Speaking of that, Walker is the toughest little boy ever. It's amazing how many times he's fallen over, hit his head, gotten knocked over, etc and he hasn't even thought about crying. So tough, but I guess he has to be with a big brother around!
Walker is such a sweet baby who still loves to smile. He is constantly cracking himself up and loves to laugh at his silly brother. He honestly has the cutest little personality!
Walker is such a blessing...I cannot imagine life without him!
Not the best picture of Jake, but look how big Walker is next to him!



No comments:
Post a Comment