Today was picture day at Jake and Walker's school. The school hires this awesome photographer twice a year and she sets up inexpensive little packages for the parents much like you would get at real school; however, we haven't had much luck in the past with Jake's pictures (one time he was picking his nose and the other time he had this goofy look on his face). I was really hoping this year would be a little different since he is older and knows a little better, but no such luck...I think. I got to stick around for pictures this year since I had to bring Walker up to the school for his "class photos," and I could pretty much tell that things weren't going too well with my two. Walker is usually my go-to child for smiles, but for some reason, he just wasn't into it today. And Jake, well...he was being his normal complicated self for the camera (meaning he is VERY difficult to get smiles from on command) or either giving the cheesiest fake smile. Oh well, maybe the photographer worked some magic I didn't know about and got some great shots. Maybe. I hope. If not, oh well.



1 comment:
you have the cutest babies, you know it? :)
miss you!
Post a Comment