What am I going to do with these boys? They're a mess!! I remember saying something to my friend Leslie, who happens to have 2 boys around my boys' ages but a little older, about how cute her boys are and how well they play together and I just wish my boys would play more together...well, I definitely got what I asked for! These two won't leave each other alone! And I love it!
First, let me just say that no child was injured in the making of these pictures. :) Walker is the toughest kid I know and has already gotten used to his role as little brother (ie punching bag, tackling dummy). Seriously, Jake can be kind of rough with him (well, more on that in a minute), but Walker just smiles and thinks it's funny and keeps going. So on to Jake...Jake is a normal 2 going on 3 year old and is testing his boundaries, which includes: how much can I get away with before Mama gets on to me?; how rough can I be before getting too rough?; how much can my little brother take?; etc. Overall, though, he does pretty well for his age; he continues to surprise me daily with how good of a big brother he is.



No comments:
Post a Comment