...and we're over it.
Jake loves to get in Walker's face and say "hey-eee," and Jake says it over and over and over again and Walker just smiles everytime like it's something he's never seen before. It is so cute. I wish I could get it on video, but Jake catches me every time and stops doing it before I can get it. Anyways, these pictures of "hey-ee" will just have to suffice for now.
Speaking of "hey-ee," I've heard Walker say something that sounds like "hey," but I didn't know if I was just making it up or not. Well, Tyson heard him say it this weekend and said he thought it sounded like "hey," too. He really is going to be my social butterfly if "hey" is his first word! We've also heard him say "da da" a few times before, but he isn't saying it as consistently as "hey." I guess all of his big brother's "hey-ee's" are rubbing off!



1 comment:
I can't wait to hold him again... did you decide whether or not you were going to Thomaston for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment