
This is when they first got here Friday night...

...Jake and Jace were so sweet together!

Jace enjoyed pushing Walker around the house in his walker!

Jake thought Jace's gibberish was hilarious!


I love that sweet face!

My best attempt at getting a picture of all 3 boys in a picture!

...it only took about 30 shots to get these 3 "decent" ones! Ha!


This is "serious Walker."

Walker, me, Amy, and Jace (I think Jake was running around like a mad man and refused to be photographed any more!)

...and again, but in black in white for the parents!

Walker loves Aunt Amy!
Aunt Amy, Uncle Courtney, and "cousin Jace" came for a visit this weekend to join us for the UAB-Marshall game. Despite the outcome of the game, we had a great weekend! We were so sad to see them drive away this weekend; I sure wish we all lived closer! :( Hurry back, Howell family! Thanks for making the long haul to see us! Love y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment