Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Walker's First Trip to Cochran

Granddaddy and Walker
Walker smiling at MaMa
3 generations
MaMa and Walker
I asked Jake to smile for the camera, and this is what he gave me!


Mom and Walker
Blowing bubbles with the cousins

No trip to Georgia is complete without a visit to my grandparents' house! Mom and I and the boys made a quick trip on Tuesday to Cochran to visit our family, and Walker thoroughly enjoyed meeting some of his family for the first time. Jake had a blast as usual and even managed not to fall in the creek this time! I can't tell you the number of times a day (at least 20) Jake says, "I fall in creek at MaMa's house!" Well, after our successful trip on Tuesday with no dips in the creek, Jake now says, "no fall in creek at MaMa's house!" Ha!

No comments: