My newest favorite picture!
We are at my parents' house this week because recruiting has begun. I'm not quite ready to be by myself all week long with my newborn and 2 year old, so I packed us up and headed towards help. My parents are always very helpful, and I am so appreciative for it!
Walker did great on his first car trip; we only had to stop once to feed him (it's a 3.5 hour drive to my parents' house), and he slept the rest of the way here. Jake did awesome as usual!
We are having lots of fun at my parents' house, but we definitely miss Tyson. 3 more weeks of recruiting left! :(
Walker did great on his first car trip; we only had to stop once to feed him (it's a 3.5 hour drive to my parents' house), and he slept the rest of the way here. Jake did awesome as usual!
We are having lots of fun at my parents' house, but we definitely miss Tyson. 3 more weeks of recruiting left! :(



No comments:
Post a Comment