Ashley and I and the boys met up at the park this morning, but it was so hot and the boys were so sweaty that we decided to make an impromptu visit to the pool. We unfortunately didn't come prepared for the pool, so all the boys had were their swim diapers. They looked like little rednecks...it was so funny. We definitely got some looks from the neighbors!
I was so proud of Jake...he is usually pretty timid around water, but he followed in Ryan's lead and got right in and had a blast!
Walker was a trooper and lasted for a good 3 hours outside! He is such a good baby!
Oh, and I survived my first 4 hours back to work last night! I worked with some of my favorite people, so it really wasn't that bad...for me. Tyson, on the other hand, didn't have it quite so easy. Let me back up, Tyson probably does a better job with the kids than I do; he is very patient and calm and just everything that I'm not. Anyways, he has never had to call me at work with problems, but last night, I had only been there about 10 minutes and I had already gotten my first call of distress. About an hour and a half later, I got my 2nd call....this time, Walker was screaming bloody murder in the background. I felt so bad for Tyson...Walker has become really attached to me and can be pretty difficult to console. It was a long 4 hours for Tyson, but we made it. I think we are all already dreading my next shift!



No comments:
Post a Comment