Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Splash Pad





A rare shot- all 3 kids in one picture!




Kendall melting down after Jake took her toy! Ha!


Please forgive me for the lack of blogging...recruiting (aka single motherhood) has definitely taken a toll on me. This is Tyson's last week out, so hopefully the blogging will pick back up again soon.

The boys and I met up with my friend Mollie and her triplets one day this week at the splash pad in Gardendale; I had never been to this place before, but it was awesome! If you are in the Birmingham area, you should check it out...it's a fairly new place (meaning it's clean) and FREE! Mollie's triplets had the best time I've ever seen them have! They loved it! Jake, however, was a little slower to warm up to the place. We were there for a couple of hours, and Jake only started liking the place the last 30 minutes we were there. It was still a nice break, though! I hope we can go back again soon...maybe Jake will like it a little better next time! :)

Oh, and Happy 2nd Birthday to the triplets!...or as Jake would say, "Happy birthday cake, trips!" We had so much fun at their birthday party today, but I forgot my camera. Such is life these days!

No comments: