Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Amy and Walker

Jace checking out cousin Walker



Granddad and his 3 grandsons!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Love, Jace, Walker, and Jake

Amy and the big boys

My sweet nephew, Jace!

Before we left Thomaston yesterday, my sister and her little boy, Jace, drove up and spent the day with us. Jake was so looking forward to seeing "cousin Jace," but my normally sweet child didn't like having to share the spotlight once Jace got there. Between Walker having a bad day (the cole slaw on Friday night was a bad idea) and Jake acting up, it made for a stressful visit. But I am so glad we finally got to see Jace and Amy...it had been way too long! Jace is such a sweetie...I sure wish I could see those pretty brown eyes more!

Happy Mother's Day everyone...especially to our wonderful mothers and my grandmother! We love you!

No comments: