Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy 60th Birthday, Mom!

I hope I look this good at 60!


Walker joins in on the celebration, but no cake for him!

My mom celebrated her 60th birthday last Thursday, but since we couldn't be there, we had our own little celebration when she came to Birmingham this week. Of course, no birthday party is complete without a cake from Edgar's Bakery! Believe me, it was delicious! Happy Birthday, Mom! I don't know what the boys and I would do without you...you're the best! And I mean it! We love you "THIS MUCH!"

Jake's newest favorite thing to do at the zoo...eat popcorn!
So Mom and I enjoyed some popcorn, too!


Walker sported his Georgia hat to the Zoo...

So big brother had to put his Georgia hat on, too, once we got home!


We made another trip to the Zoo while Mom was here; this time, we got wristbands that gave us unlimited trips on the carousel and train...Jake was in Heaven! I told mom that I'll never be able to top that trip to the Zoo again!

No comments: