Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Househusbands of Hoover

Here they are...the househusbands of Hoover!
And my favorite one, of course!

Ok...so, they aren't exactly "househusbands," but they sure did look like it on this particular day! You see, every afternoon around 5, Jake's friends, Brantley and Ryan, and their moms meet us in our backyard for playtime. Every now and then, the dads will join us, but to have all 3 dads there at the same time is a rarity these days since they all work so hard and have crazy hours. Well, on this particular day, all the moms were busy and before I knew it, the 3 dads were in the backyard "babysitting" the boys. It was too cute! I of course had to snap a picture (which they were thrilled about if you can't tell), but then I was quickly sent away because of "man time." Ha!

Walker enjoyed his "man time!"

And so did the big boys!

No comments: