Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thomaston Christmas


King blood: Jace, Amy, Dad, Jake, and me
(my mom had already left to go to my grandma's to help cook)



The Summers
(plus the extra 10 lbs I've put on in the last few weeks) Ha!


The Howells

Jake and Jace are already such good buddies! Opening presents

My first scooter!
He LOVED it!

Too bad he couldn't figure out how to push himself!
Oh well, that's what grandmas are for!

It wouldn't have been a King get-together if Jill wasn't there!


Tyson, Jake, and I are finishing up a marathon Christmas trip through Georgia visiting our families. As always, I have a ton of pictures, so I'll try to space it out.

Our first stop was in Thomaston to visit my parents; my sister Amy, Courtney, and Jace met us there, so we had a great Christmas all together for the first time! Jake really enjoyed seeing "Mayme, King Cole (Courtney), Jace, Da (my Dad), and Pa Pa (my mom)" and being the center of attention! He's such a mess these days! And can you tell that he LOVED the scooter my parents gave him?


Such a fun time! Thanks Mom and Dad for everything! We love y'all!

1 comment:

Jill Mc said...

awww... yay! i love me some kings! :)