If I've mentioned before about Jake going through the "terrible two's," I was wrong. Jake has had some tantrums before, but they are MINOR compared to what we have been going through this last week. Yes folks, I think it is pretty safe to say that even though Jake is just 1 month shy of turning two, he is definitely in full blown "terrible two's!"
When I told Tyson's mom about Jake's tantrums from this week, she didn't believe me because "Tyson didn't do that." I can assure you my friends, Jake Summers is not only 50% of his Daddy, but he is also 50% Beth King (me and my alter personality). Yep, my child has inherited the temper that I have tried so hard to overcome. By the way, when I told my parents about Jake's tantrums, they just snickered and laughed like "ha ha, that's what you get." Just kidding, but I'm pretty sure I am getting what I deserve. :)
So not only are we experiencing the most horrendous temper tantrums I have ever seen, but Jake is all of a sudden Mr. Independent...but not in a good way. He thinks he can pick out his clothes, choose his food, and he even tries to tell me where to drive!
So I apologize for the lack of posts this week, but I have really been struggling with all of this. Yes, I may joke about his tantrums, but this is so much harder than I ever realized. Oh, and did I mention Tyson has been gone ALL WEEK LONG recruiting? :(



1 comment:
I'm right there with you although it seems like Zoey's tantrums will come and go. She will be a sweet angel for a week and then the next week she melts down about everything from changing her diaper to getting dressed to what movie she wants to watch. It's the emotional roller coaster ride of being two...or almost two!
Post a Comment