Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa Came!

Before our house gets destroyed, I thought I would take a picture of what Santa brought Jake this year for Christmas. He got a Power Wheels jeep, a Polar Express train set, some books, DVDs, a Little People's fire truck, a bead maze, a teddy bear, and some big boy underwear! And Santa was very smart and left a present in the garage with a note that says, "Jake, you have been a very good boy this year. Please do not open this until April when your little brother gets here." How smart of Santa to plan ahead! :) I think it is a wooden train table and set, but I guess we'll see in April!


I can't wait for Jake to see everything when he wakes up! This is so exciting! Thanks Santa for all the great stuff...I'm sure you must have worked many looong weekends for this just like Mommy did! :)

Oh, and because I've never blogged about this...we have our photo Christmas cards hung on the 2 arches between our living room and kitchen, and we just love looking at them! Tyson asks every year if we can just leave them up all year! Ha! Thanks to everyone who sent them!

No comments: